The DukeEngage National Advisory Board is comprised of prominent Duke alumni and friends from around the country who have demonstrated the values of leadership and service that DukeEngage embodies. A record six new members will be joining the DukeEngage National Advisory Board this fall. These Duke alumni and parents bring their experience, expertise, and passion for civic engagement to the board, which provides advice and advocacy on behalf of DukeEngage. We extend our gratitude and warm welcome to the following new board members:
- Holly Tate Clark ’00, Ross, California
- Joel ’94 and Leslie ’95 Fleck, Manhasset, New York
- Tre’ Scott ’15, Washington DC
- Don ’77 and Elizabeth Stanners, Lafayette, California
- New member Richard Hogan ’81 from Houston, Texas, will join in spring 2019.