Eighteen Duke students and alumni—including six DukeEngage alumni—have been awarded Fulbright placements to teach English, study, and do research abroad during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Elise Cai ’20 (DukeEngage-Zhuhai 2018): English Teaching Assistant, Taiwan
- Natasha Derezinski-Choo ’19 (DukeEngage-Seattle 2016): Many Medicines and Many Languages: The Sociolinguistic Underpinnings of Medical Pluralism, Cameroon
- Tina Liang ’17 (DukeEngage-India Jodhpur 2015): English Teaching Assistant, Taiwan
- Jessica Marlow ’20 (DukeEngage-New Orleans 2018): National Taiwan University Award in Global Health, Taiwan
- Sahil Sandhu ’20 (DukeEngage-Kenya WISER 2017): Fulbright/Newcastle University Award for a master’s degree in Heath Services Research, United Kingdom
- Andrew Tsai ’20 (DukeEngage-Vietnam 2019): English Teaching Assistant, Taiwan