Come Talk with Us
The DukeEngage advising team can help you make decisions about program/project selection and prepare you for the application process. We encourage you to attend one of our drop-in advising sessions (beginning in October, dates/times/locations announced via Facebook and e-mail list), which are offered prior to each application deadline.
For the summer of 2017:
- Friday, October 14, 2016 @ 12:30-2:30PM
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 @ 1-3PM
- Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 12:30-2:30PM
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 @ 1-3PM
- Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016 @ 1-3PM – Smith Warehouse Room B177 (Bay 6, 1st floor)
- Thursday, Dec 8, 2016 @ 1-3PM – Smith Warehouse Room B177 (Bay 6, 1st floor)
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 @ 1-3PM
- Friday, January 13, 2017 @ 12:30-2:30PM
Note: If you are considering the independent project option, students are required to meet with a DukeEngage advisor (in person or via Skype if off campus) prior to submitting an independent project application. This meeting can take place at any point during the process outlined below, but no later than January 13, 2017 (for summer 2017). To schedule an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.