DukeEngage guiDEs serve as ambassadors, peer advisors, and representatives.
They are passionate about their experiences, committed to DukeEngage values, and motivated to stay connected.
guiDEs are invited to:
- Share their experiences with prospective DukeEngage applicants
- Advise students throughout the application process
- Participate in special projects
- Network with Duke alumni and Board members
- Apply to serve as preceptors for the Fortin Foundation DukeEngage Academy ($15/hour)
Photo Gallery: guiDE program
Since 2014, students from all years, programs, and experiences have participated in the guiDE program.